Hello World!

1:14 PM

And Saiquoi earns a C+ for creativity on that title--alas, that is the way things work from time to time.

A few years ago, I learned how to knit. And then I started graduate school. This meant, of course, that I had limited time (and funds) for things I actually enjoyed (like knitting). So, practice and productivity waned while I decided to live the life of an intellectual. Or, more accurately, while I pursued a degree that had the potential to push me into the realm of earning a "living wage" while still working in my chosen field. In December, I finally finished my MLIS at the University of Rhode Island (and there was much rejoicing). Which meant, suddenly, I had all this time...I could read what I wanted, knit when I wanted, write what I wanted. The freedom was frightening and needed to be channeled. The Beloved and I discovered this last month when we found I had knit fingerless gloves enough to supply everyone who lived in our voting ward. Whoops.

After encouragement from Libby and much procrastination, I decided what the hell. Might as well chronicle my (mis)adventures for the amusement of others. The Beloved pointed out that one of my main procrastination points (lack of digital camera) was actually invalid--there is a camera on my phone. Unfortunately, that camera sucks, so there will be very few pictures until I can manage to work up enough motivation to rectify the situation.

Anyway. This was posted on the aforementioned Libby's blog this weekend. I'm reposting it so that she can answer if she wants. If anyone else wants to answer, good show! And if you repost it, I'll come by your blog and answer as well. Cheers!

2.Where did we meet:

3.Take a stab at my middle name:

4.How long have you known me:

5.When is the last time that we saw each other:

6.Have you been to my house:

7.What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me:

8.What's one of my favorite things to do:

9.Am I funny:

10.What's my favorite type of music:

11.Can I sing?:

12.What is the best feature about me:

13.Am I shy or outgoing:

14.Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

15.Do I have any special talents:

16.Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what):

17.I'm hot? Am I not? Go ahead, you can say ... :

19.Have you ever hugged me:

20.Kissed me?

21.What is my favorite food:

23.Am I dating anyone:

24.If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:

25.What's your favorite memory of me:

26.Who do I like right now:

27.What is my worst habit:

28.If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring?

29.Are we friends:

31.Do I believe in God?

32.Am I family oriented?

33.Who is my best friend?

34.What kind of car do I drive?

35.Will you repost this so I can do it?

By-the-by, I know that question 1 is missing. It wasn't anything I wanted to post and make public at this point, so I removed it. You didn't want to answer that one anyway.

You Might Also Like

3 observations

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images