4 Things Meme

11:28 AM

Maria over at in the middle of somewhere tagged me for this. So, here goes!

Four things that make me happy:

1. The Beloved
2. Dinner out at a really nice restaurant
3. Snuggling with Polly
4. Having all of my friends and/or my family around--preferably with lots of food

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. The African Queen
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Harvey

Four websites I check daily:

1. Gmail
2. Bloglines
3. Yahoo
4. Ravelry (even though I'm still on the wait-list)

Four favorite drinks:

1. Polar seltzer--ruby red flavor
2. Pomegranate juice and ginger ale
3. A nice red wine
4. The Beloved's Margarita (although the one's from Margaritas aren't bad, either)

Four places I have lived:

1. New Hampshire
2. Barksdale, AFB (Louisiana)
3. London
4. Yokota, AFB (Tokyo, Japan)

Four TV Shows that I watch:

1. Law and Order (any incarnation--I've stopped being particular)
2. Smallville
3. Heroes
4. Almost anything on the Food Network

Four favorite colors:

1. Yellow (almost any kind of yellow except neon)
2. Coral or salmon (orangey pink)
3. Blue (any kind of blue)
4. Deep red

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Whitby (North Yorkshire, England)
2. Montreal and Quebec City (Quebec, Canada)
3. Chicago (Illinois, USA)
4. New York City (USA)

Four things on my floor right now:

1. Knitting baskets and yarn that needs to be put away
2. Cat cube with Winston tucked inside
3. Polly's pillow with Polly lounging on top
4. Unfinished Sunday School lesson

Four blogs I read regularly:

2. HypKNITized
3. Tales from the "Liberry" 2.0
4. The Annoyed Librarian

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Chicken corn soup and eggrolls
2. Red cabbage and kielbasa
3. Enchiladas
4. Lobsters and steamers

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At home with the cats and my knitting
2. Driving up Route 1 in Maine with The Beloved
3. At the spa having {insert favorite beauty treatment here} done
4. The British Museum

Conventional wisdom says I should now tag 4 people (this being a 4 things meme and all), but I'm gonna let y'all decide on your own. Yes, it's a cop-out. But, if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged!

You Might Also Like

2 observations

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images